Bergquist Provides a Lower Cost Solution for Your Custom Assemblies
Bergquist takes the hassle out of custom assemblies. We have the knowledge, experience and resources
to design and prototype the simplest or most complex assembly that you require. Choose Bergquist and
let us produce your assembly more efficiently and cost effectively. We’ll save you time, money and all
How Does Bergquist Offer You Lower Cost Solutions?
- We are your one single vendor to source all components, manage the design and manufacturing process and control inventory
- Eliminate multiple SKU’s…only one part number required
- We have an established distribution network in place to offer competitive multiple sources and pricing
- Reduce your manufacturing space and labor costs
- Reduce your inventory investment
- Ensure a competitive time to market for your product
- We provide automated cost effective manufacturing processes
Download Custom Assemblies Literature (194.5 Kb)
Micro Switch Assembly - Soldering, Loop
Hi-Flex Jumpers with
Switch Assembly -
Rocker Switch with Soldered
Lead and Housing
Soldered Switch Assembly
Fast Track – Concept To Reality
Bergquist is a company that knows how to put your custom assembly on the fast track.
Our team of trained specialist; engineers, buyers and assembly technicians will turn
your special assembly concepts into reality.
Why Choose Bergquist For Your Custom Assembly Vendor?
- In house designing and prototyping capabilities
- Redesign capabilities to streamline your assembly
- In house manufacturing
- High quality processes, materials, and products
- Skilled and cross trained work force
- Expert technical support
- Superior customer services
- Sophisticated logistics in place for domestic and international shipments
- Quick turn around on finished parts/assemblies
- Competitive time to market
- JIT scheduling and delivery
Superior Solutions From a Leader
Bergquist not only provides a cost effective assembly, but all the additional
custom features to satisfy your customer requirements and eliminate additional
vendors. We work with a wide variety of assemblies from the very simple to the difficult,
those that have many SKU’s and even special packaging. Most important, you can
manage it all with one phone call to us!
Let Bergquist Provide The Packaging Too!
We designed the packaging, sourced the bag and customized/printed the label for
this connector package…ready for shipment and retail display.
Power Cord Window Cut on Strip
Strain Relief Assemblies
Terminated Cable and cord with In-line Switch
Piggyback Power Cord
Cabled Assemblies with Spliced in Leads
Coil Cord D-Sub Connector
- Speciatly Strain Relief with
This assembly was condensed down from 11 SKU's into just one part number.